3:45 - 4:15 ~ Beginners' Ballet
4:15 - 4:45 ~ Standard 1 Ballet
4:45 - 5:15 ~ Beginners' Modern & Tap
5:15 - 6:00 ~ Grade 5 Ballet
6:00 - 6:30 ~ Senior Modern & Tap
6:30 - 7:15 ~ Grade 6 Ballet
1. All students attending class must arrived ready changed in to their dance uniform as there will be no changing rooms available.
2. Students must be brought to the appropriate entrance by a parent. They will then be taken one by one into the practice room, by either Myself, Miss Katie or one of my appointed chaperones. Parents will have to wait in their cars for the duration of the class. At the end of the class parents will need to go to the allocated exit to collect their children, but must remember the social distancing rules!
3. Please ensure that your child has been to the toilet before class. There will be toilets available, but we have been asked not to use them more than is absolutely necessary.
4. Please make sure that your child is aware of the social distancing guide lines, especially the younger students, who may initially find it slightly confusing.
5.TREVERBYN - Students will enter by the main front door, but exit through the door at the rear of the building. The toilet for our use is situated in the corridor leading to the exit door.
MEVAGISSEY - Students will enter via one of the glass doors which lead directly into the hall and exit via the second glass door. The toilet for our use will be the disabled toilet just beyond the foyer on the left hand side.
6. If you require any dance uniform please contact DANCERAMA direct on 01209 214458. They will be happy to post items to you as it is not possible for them to visit us at present.
We look forward to seeing all the students back in class!
Mrs Pascoe and Miss Katie
4:00 - 4:30 ~ Grade 2 Modern & Beginners' Tap
4:30 - 5:15 ~ Grade 5 Ballet
5:15 - 5:45 ~ Middles Modern & Tap
5:45- 6:45 ~ Intermediate Ballet
6:45 - 7:15 ~ Senior Modern
7:15 - 8:00 ~ Adult Tap
Fees are payable at the commencement of each 10 week session. There are four 10 week sessions within the school year.
Extra lessons for examinations are not charged for. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
4:00 - 4:30 ~ Beginners' Ballet
4:30 - 5:00 ~ Primary Ballet
5:00 - 5.30 ~ Grade 1 Ballet
5:30 - 6:15 ~ Grade 3 Ballet
6:15 - 7:15 ~ Advanced 1 Ballet